In Florida, an accountant is known as a C.P.A. (Certified Public Accountant). For any Brit moving to Florida it is important to use a C.P.A. who has a full knowledge and understanding of U.S. international tax law.

As with many of the other services we provide at Selby Corporation, there are many alternative firms that you could choose from. However, Brits moving to Florida have special needs and circumstances that are different to regular U.S. born Floridians.

A run of the mill C.P.A. office is unlikely to be as conversant and up to date with the special rules, regulations and requirements for foreign nationals in the U.S. as one who provides these services to hundreds of British clients on a regular basis.

We can provide expert relevant advice on offshore holdings and your U.K. pensions, savings and investments. We will help you take advantage of all available benefits and ensure you pay as little tax as possible on your hard earned money.

Please provide us with as much information as possible on the on-line questionnaire.

We look forward to helping you.